At Shore Dance we offer a range of adult dance classes which are suitable for anyone who would like to improve their flexibility, strength, fitness, coordination, or if you would just like to come along and dance! No experience is neccessary. Spaces are limited so please contact us if you are interested in coming along and trying out a class.
Adult Ballet Classes:
- Wednesdays: 7:00-8:00pm [Beginners] (Miss Claire – Front Studio)
- Wednesdays: 8:00-9:00pm [Intermediate Level] (Miss Claire – Front Studio)
Please note all RAD grade, vocational syllabus, and discovering repertoire ballet classes are also open to adults.
Adult Jazz Classes:
- Tuesdays 7:15-8:15pm (Miss Tegan – Front Studio)
Adult Contemporary Classes:
- Fridays 7:30-8:30pm (Miss Olivia – Front Studio)
Adult Tap Classes:
- Tuesdays 7:00-7:45pm [Beginners] (Miss Heidi – Back Studio)
- Tuesdays 7:45-8:30pm [Inter/Adv] (Miss Heidi – Back Studio)
Adult Hip Hop:
Tuesdays 6:45-7:30pm (Miss Hayley – All Saints Church Hall)